Attorney Bio: Stuart W. Moskowitz, Esq., CPA
Stuart W. Moskowitz, Esq., CPA has over 16 years of experience, and hundreds of cases under our collective belts.
Our services include helping people protect their assets from the cost of long-term care, Medicaid planning, elder law, asset protection planning, estate planning, probate, will contests, and estate administration.
Next time you need to retain legal counsel, think of Stuart W. Moskowitz, Esq., CPA. We guarantee that you will be happy with your choice.
- New York Bar - 1991
- Connecticut Bar - 1990
- U.S. District Court (S.D.N.Y., E.D.N.Y.)
- United States Tax Court
- Hofstra University School Of Law, Hempstead, New York Juris Doctor, 1990
- State University Of New York At Binghamton, Binghamton, New York School Of Management, Bachelor Of Science in Accounting, 1984
- New York State Bar Association: Elder Law Committee
- Nassau County Bar Association: Tax Law, Surrogate's, Court Estates and Trusts and Elder Law Committees
For information about our other attorneys and paralegals, please contact our offices directly.
Tax and Estate Planning Attorney and CPA Stuart W. Moskowitz has been providing legal and accounting advice and representation to individuals and small businesses throughout Nassau and Suffolk County including the Long Island, Garden City, Hempstead, Massapequa, Freeport, Oceanside, Melville, Woodbury, Syosset, Hicksville, Plainview & West Babylon, NY.